By working with clients over many years we have come to know their plant almost as well as they do. Our experience tells us that regular programmed servicing saves thousands in the long run, not to mention the heartache.
WHAT IS PROGRAM MAINTENANCE (PM)?
PM is a maintenance process where the condition of the equipment is monitored for early signs of impending failure. Advanced technologies are used in order to determine equipment condition. The advanced technologies include the following, but not limited to:
- Oil Analysis programs- Particle count, Spectrochemical analysis, filtergram
- Pump and motor performance testing
- Vibration Analysis and Measurement
- Thermo / inspections
- Graphing cycles in pressure and flow
- Preventative Maintenance Inspections
- Magnetic Plug Inspections
- Filter Analysis
- System Reviews and redesigns
WHY THE NEED FOR PROGRAM MAINTENANCE?
Steps to operational excellence:- In order to achieve your goals, we must firstly address your needs. Which are:
- Predict equipment failures
- View the overall condition of the equipment
- Greater accuracy in failure prediction
- Reduce the cost of condition monitoring
- Improve equipment and component reliability
- Optimise equipment performance
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CONDITION MONITORING?
By applying our technology as outlined above, we have helped you to achieve the following benefits:
- Fewer breakdowns
- Greater productivity
- Reduced costs
- Optimise oil change periods
- Extend equipment life
- Greater equipment performance
- Structured program maintenance
- Planned service
- Asset database management
- Oil analysis